Log In Here
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Virtual Terminal customers using the SSLv3 to transmit transactions must upgrade to a more secure transmission protocol by September 30, 2015 in order to continue processing transactions. Upgrading is simple. Just follow the instructions below, based on your configuration:
- Windows XP users must switch to a currently-supported operating system. Microsoft support for Windows XP ended on April 18, 2014. The end of support means that security patches are no longer being released for Windows XP, making it no longer compliant with the PCI requirements for processing credit card transactions. You must switch to Windows 7, Windows 8 or Windows 10 by the end of September in order to continue processing payments.
- Android users should upgrade to a minimum of version 4.2 (Jellybean).
- Internet Explorer 6, 7, and 8 users must upgrade to Internet Explorer 9, 10, or 11. To upgrade, visit
- MAC OSX users must upgrade to an OS X version of 10.8 (Mountain Lion) or newer. Snow Leopard (10.6) and Lion (10.7) are no longer receiving security patches from Apple and can no longer be used. To upgrade, visit
- Virtual Terminal retail application users must upgrade to version 5.1 of the application. To upgrade, visit
If you have questions or need additional information, please call us at 1-888-288-2692, or email us at email@example.com